March 9, 2013
These are fragments of my garden on my old apartment balcony.
(Spring still feels far away in Alberta. Therefore, I’m daydreaming of starting my garden anew out here.
It will happen soon.)
March 8, 2013
Inspirations: March 8
New feature! I’m going to start posting lists of things that inspire me or just excite me. Things like the following:
- This interview with Daido Moriyama.
- My recent discovery of this website - a fantastic collection of quotes on photography. (My favorites are the collections on photo cliches & soul stealing.)
- 30 Vintage Swedish Movie Posters for Hollywood.
- Rockwell Kent’s quality of light.
- The 1, 2, 7, 14 method of screenwriting.
March 7, 2013
March in Alberta.
March 2, 2013
prince rupert, bc
March 1, 2013
seafood carnage at the crab pot restaurant, seattle.
January 23, 2013
Photographic Coverage of CoreDance’s 2012 Adjudicator Workshops at the Vancouver Island Conference Center in Nanaimo, BC.
January 22, 2013
Last year, I worked as still photographer on a Crazy 8s winning short film “The Weather Girl”, directed by Carleen Kyle and produced by Nathalie De Los Santos. Crazy 8s, based out of Vancouver, is a yearly event where filmmakers compete to make a short film in just 8 days.
Since its premiere last year, “The Weather Girl” has gone on to screen at the International Film Festival of Cinematic Arts in Los Angeles. You can follow the film’s ongoing journey on Facebook!